REFITTING MACHINE project partnership consists of 6 partners from 5 countries representing different fields of expertise and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the project.
1. PETIT PAS (IT) is a social promotion association based in a coworking space. PP is committed to promoting a new entrepreneurial culture based on personal social responsibility, on the centrality of the person, and on the relationships of reciprocity.
It has always worked with students, young people, in particular disadvantaged young people, both locally and nationally. Petit Pas organizes training courses to support NEET and adults of its own territory.
2. EuroSuccess Consulting (CY) is a Consulting & Training company whose main target is to develop new educational approaches through working in close cooperation with educational institutions, such as universities, schools, adult & vocational centers and educational oriented NGOs.
Through a dynamic team of young scientists, EUROSC provides a comprehensive package of services addressing the needs of various target groups and organizations, regarding their lifelong learning opportunities.
3. DRAMBLYS (ES) is an NGO based in Albacete (Spain) that works for the promotion of social innovation. Dramblys combines sociological imagination & inquiry with social creativity and design to approach, explore, and innovate solutions to contribute to sustainable development.
Its main programmes and areas of expertise include the following: programmes design and evaluation, data visualization and social innovation design, development and management.
4. IED (GR) has vast experience in the implementation of national and EU projects. It has implemented a large number of projects on the certification of informal certifications in a number of different fields, on the development of training curricula and courses, and the establishment of elearning platforms and MOOC’s.
5. SC Ludor Engineering SRL (RO) is a company dedicated to providing comprehensive services in engineering and design, product development, prototyping and EU project partnering services. It also has expertise in implementation of advanced technologies in education, including 3D printing, Arduino, Industry 4.0, drones etc. as well as design, fabrication and documentation of installations for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) teaching.
6. Liceul Teoretic de Informatica “Grigore Moisil” (RO), is a high school that prepares workforce for the IT professions for over 40 years. The high school is a promoter of the development of programming skills among students. Equally emblematic of the school’s ethos is the permanent concern of teachers to create interdisciplinary educational software used as resources that guarantee a modern, creative and efficient teaching act.
For more information and details about the project partners, please visit “Partners” section.